We offer a flexible benefits program to help meet your health care needs and develop your financial stability.
We are committed to a healthy work force and provide numerous tools and resources to employees wanting to “Bee Healthy”. All employees are eligible for a this wellness program through SimplyWell, which includes with a free annual lab screening.
We appreciate your contributions each day and celebrate our employees throughout the year.
We encourage you to balance your work and personal life.
Training & Development
We offer a variety of programs and tools to support your professional development.
Insurance plans add value to your total compensation package. In order to meet the needs of you and your family, a comprehensive insurance program is offered and becomes effective the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Health Insurance: A comprehensive health plan that provides a thorough PPO network of quality providers, generous benefit coverage at our facilities, and a low out-of-pocket maximum.
- Prescription Drug Plan: A prescription plan that is designed to provide coverage at affordable prices, giving you options to save additional money based on the choice you and your healthcare provider make: brand vs. generic, local retail vs. mail order.
- Dental Plan: United Regional’s dental benefits provide preventative care treatment and other services and treatment administered by MetLife Dental. You may use one of MetLife’s contracted dentists providing additional savings or select the dental provider of your choice with the same benefit coverage.
- Vision Plan: Our vision plan provides our members with access to high quality vision benefits that are affordable and easy to use. You have access to in-network and out-of-network providers for exams, contacts and eye glasses.
- Life Insurance: For your further protection, Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage is provided to full-time and part-time employees at the rate of one times your base annual salary. You may also elect to increase your coverage through a voluntary Life and AD&D plan and a Dependent Life Insurance plan covering your spouse and children.
- Short Term Disability (STD): STD provides income up to 60% of your regular work schedule, if you are unable to work for a covered disability, after a 30 day waiting period.
- Long Term Disability (LTD): LTD protects you against loss of wages. You may receive up to 60% of base pay for periods of disability exceeding 180 days.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Lower your taxable income by taking advantage of the Flexible Spending Accounts used for health, dental, vision and out-of-pocket medical expenses not covered under any plan, as well as Dependent Care expenses for day care/child care.
- School To Work program
- Tuition reimbursement for many college degrees and certifications
- Uniform discounts at The Uniform Shop and The Medical Uniform Store
- Payroll deduction for discounted memberships at select local gyms
- Continuing education (CEU's) at no charge through the education department
- 10% employee discount in the United Regional dining room
- Employee-funded Friendship Fund for no-interest loans for financial hardships
- United Regional New Leader Orientation provided by HR
- On-site CPR, PALS, ACLS and other certification courses
- Free parking
- Fitness classes
- Low-cost immunization clinics for the children of employees
- Annual employee flu shots at no charge to employees
- Tobacco cessation classes