Radiology Position in North Texas
United Regional Health Care System in Wichita Falls, Texas is assisting a well-established, single specialty group that is seeking a full-time radiologist to join their successful team. This eight-member private practice group, established in 1979, allows you to work with experienced providers and those that recently finished training.
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Board certified or board eligible with a Texas medical license
- Teleradiology coverage from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- Best candidate is team oriented and looking for a safe community to raise their family
United Regional is a technologically-advanced, award winning hospital.
- Level II Trauma Center
- EMR – Epic (April 6, 2019)
- 340 licensed beds
- $70 million dollar tower, includes modern surgical suites, advanced women’s and children’s services
- Diagnostic Imaging Center with state-of-the-art digital equipment
- New PACS
- $27 million dollar expansion of Emergency Department
Wichita Falls, Texas is a wonderful community to have a great work-life balance.
- Third Happiest City in Texas
- National ranked as the 7th Best City for Working Parents
- Ranked nationally as the 6th Least Expensive City in the cost of living index
- Blue Ribbon public schools and excellent private schools.
- Average commute is no more than 15 minutes
- Easy drive to Dallas, Ft Worth and Oklahoma City
This is a partnership track position. A generous benefit package is included and partners enjoy 12 weeks’ vacation, plus post call days off.