We have a wonderful opportunity for an OB/Gyn physician! With this position, you have flexibility of creating your own schedule that works best for you.
Here are a few of the position highlights:
- Multispecialty practice
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Stipend for those in training
- $10,000 relocation expenses
- Paid vacation: 3 weeks
- Paid CME: 10 days
- Retirement plan, health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Active OB hospitalists program
- Deliveries at 1 hospital
- Subspecialties eager for you call
What makes this the best opportunity is our lifestyle!
- Ranked 6th in the nation for the Best Cost of Living
- Ranked 7th in the nation for Working Parents
- Ranked 3rd in Texas for Happiest City
- Ranked Top 10 nationally in real estate market
- Commute to work in less than 15 minutes
- Easy drive to Dallas, Ft Worth and Oklahoma City
The professional life of your dreams:
- 250,000 friendly Texans
- Medical staff of 250
- Knowledgeable, patient centric partners and colleagues
- New medical office building
- EMR – Epic (April 6, 2019)
- Nationally ranked, award winning hospital
- Advanced technology usually only found at major medical centers
- No state income tax
- Tort reform
United Regional is a technologically-advanced, 325 bed hospital serving over 230,000 friendly Texans in a nine-county area. We are a Level II Trauma Center and serve as the Primary Stroke Center for the region.
In 2009, we opened a $70 million dollar tower, which includes modern surgical suites and a Diagnostic Imaging Center, and more. United Regional is dedicated to investing in the latest technology for our medical staff to benefit patient care.
United Regional Health Care System is located in Wichita Falls, Texas. Wichita Falls is a wonderful community to have a great work-life balance – enjoying a full family life and having a financially successful and rewarding career in medicine. Recently ranked among the countries top 10 real estate markets, Wichita Falls was also recently ranked 7th in the nation for best cost of living. Our community offers Blue Ribbon public schools and excellent private schools. The average commute to drive anywhere in our community is no more than 15 minutes. For those who love the big cities, Wichita Falls is within a two-hour drive to Oklahoma City and the Fort Worth/Dallas Metroplex.