New to the Area?
United Regional would like to welcome you to our community. While you’re getting settled – finding a grocery store, dry cleaner and bank – please remember one of the most important priorities, the health of you and your family.
Don’t wait until a medical emergency to find a doctor.
Choosing a physician is one of the most important decisions you make for yourself and your family. Whether for a routine checkup or highly specialized medical care, you can trust our free physician referral service to help you find the right doctor for your health care needs. One call to the referral line anytime, day or night, and you will have access to more than 200 expert primary and specialty physicians.
Use our online directory to Find a Physician or call our Call-A-Nurse physician referral line, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at (800) 982-9799 or (940) 764-8570. When you need health information, we’re only a phone call.
Call-A-Nurse is a free service that will:
- Provide information on community services and classes, and take reservations for these events
- Provide physician referrals
- Make physician appointments for a caller
- Provide health promotion and educational information
- Answer general health questions
United Regional offers an extensive variety of specialty health care services:
- A full service Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Advanced Surgical Services
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Certified Wound Care Center, with Hyperbaric Oxygenation Therapy (HBO)
- Imaging Center providing PET, MRI, CT, Bone Densitometry, X-ray and more
- Maternity Services with a Level II Nursery
- Outpatient Infusion Therapy for chemotherapy, IV antibiotics and more
- Pediatric Services
- Reference Lab
- Spine Care Program
- Sports Medicine Program
- Stroke Center of Excellence
- Women’s Imaging with Digital Mammography, Ultrasound and Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
Fast, Convenient Emergency Care
When there is an emergency, residents can rely on United Regional’s emergency department. In our Lead Level III Trauma Center, you’ll be seen by board-certified, emergency-trained physicians, skilled nurses, and other clinicians, and have access to specialty surgeons in trauma, orthopedics, cardiovascular, neurosurgery, and more.
We are an accredited a Primary Stroke Center, serving as the hub for the area’s stroke care. And our Cardiac Team is prepared to provide fast, life-saving care for persons experiencing heart attack symptoms.
Help Us Help You
United Regional provides information on how you can be prepared for an emergency should one occur. We provide you with these forms that you can complete and keep in your vehicle so that we can expedite your care when you arrive in our ER.
Other Helpful Resources: