United Regional’s Healthy Community site has been created to connect you with local resources to enhance quality of life and promote healthy behaviors. Here, you can search for programs to assist with food, housing, mental health, education, and other social services provided directly by community-based organizations.
If you answer YES to any of these questions, help is available.
- Have you recently run out of food before you had money to buy more?
- Is it hard for you to pay for basics like food, housing, utilities or medical care?
- Is a lack of transportation keeping you from going places you want to go (e.g., grocery store, pharmacy, doctor’s office, work, etc.)?
- Do you feel lonely or separated from those around you?
- Are you or someone you know struggling with addiction?
- Are you having a hard time finding childcare, after-school care or help with online learning?
- Are you worried about your housing situation (e.g., back rent, eviction, relocation)?
Scan the QR code or visit healthycommunity.findhelp.com to find local programs, resources and support.
It’s free and anonymous.
QUESTIONS? For more information, please contact Dori Dockery at 940-764-3370.