Community-Wide COVID-19 Vaccines
United Regional is following federal and state guidance to facilitate an equitable distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Please refer to this webpage regularly for updated information. You may also call 940-764-5800 to check availability or for questions. However, we are experiencing extremely high call volumes; we appreciate your patience.
COVID-19 Vaccine Locations
As of March 29, 2021, the vaccine is now available to all age 16 and older in Texas. Over the next four weeks, United Regional will be distributing the COVID-19 vaccine at the locations below. Vaccines may soon be available at the CarePlus walk-in clinics as well, depending on availability. Note: the number of vaccines at each location will depend on availability at that time, and the times/locations may change. We will post additional information as it becomes available, including which vaccines will be at the event, and what age group is eligible to receive that vaccine.
- April 16, 2:30 to 4 p.m. – Mount Pleasant Baptist Church Mobile Pantry (Moderna – 18+)
- April 17, 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. – Burkburnett Senior Citizen Center pancake feed (Moderna – 18+)
- April 20, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. – Legacy Church of God Mobile Pantry
- April 21, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. – Midtown Manor Mobile Pantry
- April 24, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Cajun Fest
- April 27, 2:30 to 4 p.m. – Mills Street Mobile Pantry
- April 28, 1 to 3 p.m. – Ben Donnell Housing Center Mobile Pantry
- May 1, 9 to 11 a.m. – Just Store It Mobile Pantry
- May 13, 2 to 4 p.m. – City View Baptist Church Mobile Pantry
How do I get My Shot?
As vaccines are available, United Regional will be giving them at the various events listed above. There is no need for an appointment; vaccines are first come, first serve. If needed, your second dose will be scheduled following the initial dose. As the information is available, we will update this webpage with which vaccine is available at each location and what age range that vaccine is approved for (whether it’s 16 and older, or 18 and older only).
Currently, the FDA has only granted emergency use authorization for vaccinations to those age 16 and older. If the age range is expanded, United Regional will follow all federal and state guidance regarding COVID-19 vaccination.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to many of your questions and the resources below regarding the latest guidelines, definitions, and more.
United Regional COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker
Upcoming Booked Appts in next 7 Days
As of: April 16, 2021
DSHS: Latest Guidelines
CDC: Latest Guidelines