My United Regional Health Patient Portal
We’re excited to offer a new online tool that provides anywhere, anytime access to your personal health records! With our new patient portal, you can manage your health and make more informed decisions about your care – 24-hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week from any computer, smartphone or tablet.
We’d like to invite you to sign up for an account.
Click the “My United Regional Health” button below to create an account.
Follow these instructions to set up your Free patient portal account after you have clicked on the “My United Health” button above.
- Click on “Create an Account”
- Fill in all the information requested.
At the bottom of this same page, click “I Accept.”
- You will choose a login method on this page.
We suggest you select and click on the “FMH” Follow My Health button.
- On the next page next you will create your secure login by using a unique username and password. Enter you email address and click “continue.”
- You will be asked to login into your account by typing in your username and password.
- Now you will connect to your account by typing “United” into the search box, select United Regional Health Care System and click “Connect.”
- Click “Next” to continue.
- On the next page click “Accept” to sign the “Release of Information Authorization.”
- The next screen will be your personal account home page.
In the lower right, you will see that you have requested a connection to United Regional Health Care System.
- Once your information has been verified, you will receive an email confirming the creation of your secure portal account.
The email will include the link:
View your updated health record at FollowMyHealth.
Click on this link to login to your account.