United Regional Laboratory provides superior patient care by producing accurate, reliable, and timely laboratory results. Our highly qualified professional and technical staff members are committed to putting patients and customer needs first.
Clinical and Pathology Laboratory:
- Rapid Reporting
- STAT results readily available
- Decreased turnaround time allowing for expedient patient care and reduced length of stay
- Continuity of care between inpatient and outpatient providers
- Specialized testing readily available.
- New state of the art testing and equipment:
- New High sensitivity Troponin – aids in earlier detection of myocardial infarction
- New Rotem Analyzer – shows a real time image of clot formation. Any abnormalities will quickly show the appropriate blood products needed to stop bleeding and repair damage.
- New DxU 840m Iris – a fully automated urinalysis and body fluid analyzer
- New Benchmark Immunostainer – increased slide staining capabilities, allowing for faster diagnosis of pathological disease states, cancer staging and ability to predict tumor response to therapy
- New Infinity – capable of performing several PCR assays
- Upcoming BD Kiestra InoqulA – automated microbiology plate processor
The Clinical and Pathology Laboratory is in the hospital located at 1600 11th Street, Wichita Falls, Texas 76301. It is open 24/7.
- Access to all lab services listed above plus…
- Convenient draw sites
- Adult and pediatric phlebotomy services on site
- Decreased test duplication, which results in fewer return office visits
- Knowledge of local healthcare communities
The Reference Lab is in the Barnett Road Medical Building located at 4327 Barnett Road, Wichita Falls, Texas 76310. Reference Lab hours are 7 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday and 8 am to 12 pm on Saturday.