In Person Prepared Childbirth
The in Person Childbirth Course is a combined course that offers detailed information on labor, delivery, and recovery as well as postpartum care, newborn care and breastfeeding. This course is taught by a Labor and Delivery Nurse, a Postpartum Nurse and certified Lactation Consultant.
Lunch and class materials are provided. Cost for this course is $30
This class is offered every other month on a Saturday, from 9am – 3:30pm. Call 940-764-8570 for class dates and to register.
For additional information please call the education department at 940-764-8244
Online Prepared Childbirth Course
The online Prepared Childbirth Course includes a presentation narrated by a Labor & Delivery registered nurse (RN), just as if you were attending the class in person. This class provides a comprehensive overview of the labor and birth experience and covers information from when you arrive at the hospital through your delivery and recovery.
Cost for this course is $20.
Online Breastfeeding Course
The online Breastfeeding Course is a presentation narrated by a certified Lactation Consultant who is also an RN in our Post Partum unit. This class covers the benefits of breastfeeding, latching, establishing a good milk supply, pumping and storing, and much more.
Cost for this course is $10.
To register for the online course:
- Call 940-764-8570.
- Give your name, address, phone number, email address and pay for the class with a credit card.
- Pick the month that you wish to view the class. We suggest that you to complete the class four to eight weeks before your due date.
- Around the 1st of the month you chose, class materials will be mailed to you.
- By the 10th of that month, you will receive the link for the class by email. You will have about three weeks to view the presentation. You may view it as many times as you like during that time period.
- Upon completion of the course, you may email any questions directly to the instructor.